Published on September 13th, 2015 | by kickstartfc0
KickStart Summer Camp: Loads of Fun
KickStart Summer Camp was held over 6 weeks in the summer. The camp sought to strengthen core skills, focusing on a different skill each day.
- Monday – Passing and Receiving
- Tuesday – Dribbling and Ball Control
- Wednesday – Scoring, Setting Plays, Heading
- Thursday – Positional Play and Movement Off the Ball
- Friday – Tactics, Teamwork, Revision
By all accounts, the children had a great time.
To see more photos check out KickStart’s profile on Flickr (kickstart_fc).